Monday, November 24, 2008

Jingle Bells, Batman smells...

Max Hall laid an egg.

I'm not ready to give Utah's D too much credit for that win. BYU killed themselves. Hall forgot his teammates weren't the guys in red. Or he got paid off.

The best part about that game was that Todd Christensen wasn't the color guy.

Two good things did happen on Saturday: (1) I paid $1.69/gallon for gas. It's like I'm in college again! (2) We got a piano! I am loving it already. It's nice to have a piece of furniture to put in our front room. So the day wasn't a total loss.

7 comments:

T.Irwin said...

You make me laugh. I was feeling a bit the same. I was thinking that Hall should have been named Utah's player of the day! In the end, I'm okay because my team won :D

tysqui said...

Lucky for us it only took $10 to buy Max Hall off. Cougars sell out cheap. Great game!

alisquire said...

Where did this $10 figure come from?

paulandjenthatcher said...

I couldn't agree more with you about that game! Oh well! So glad it's over! That was miserable to watch the second half!

So fun to have you guys over today! I didn't know you were cougar fans--we could have talked sports!

I like your blog!

Sarah E said...

I had fun talking to you yesterday during our little 'drop in'. :) I figured turn-about was fair play in the whole blog-stalking thing so I decided to look yours up too. It's a fun read!

Alysia said...

At least you can joke about the game! I am so happy about the gas prices too.

Shiree said...

Congratulations on the piano! It is definitely mommy therapy for me. I try to pretend that cranky kids are not in my apartment and just play a song or two when I need it!