Monday, April 13, 2009

Did I hear a niner in there?


Kate is now 9 months old. I love this age. I wish she could stay nine months forever! She's so active and fun, but she still lets me hold her and cuddle. I am so in love with her. She still can't crawl, even though she's getting close. She still prefers so scoot on her back, and she moves all around the house now! We had to buy a gate for the stairs. She loves to point, clap, give fivers, dance, babble, take baths, and play. One of her favorite things to do is take her binkie out of her mouth and try and put it in yours. She thinks it's so funny! She's the sweetest thing ever. She is finally starting to sleep better at night and usually sleeps past 8:00. HALLELUJAH!

She went in for her 9 month check-up today. She's still a long, tiny little thing. 8th percentile for weight, 91st for height! She only weighs 16 pounds, but she loves to eat! She sometimes grunts for food like Ada used to. She's so easy and fun and I'm sad that she's getting so big!


2 comments:

Angie said...

I love this girl!!

Bruce and Mitzi said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love that age too. It's kinda sad once they get too busy to sit and let you hold them!