Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Disappointment

Dear Jazz:

Oh, Jazz. When Larry died, I thought that maybe this would be your year. Win one for Larry! The beginning of the season was plagued with injuries, but when everyone finally came together, you just didn't have it in you. You lost at home to the 'wolves and the lowly Warriors and ended up with a #8 seed. Oh great. The Lakers. There's only one team I loathe more. I guess that even if you'd had a higher seed and won, you still would have ended up playing the Lakers. And lost.

Booz: What happened to you this season? You used to be my favorite player. You played with so much passion, intensity, and emotion. You showed sparks of that in game 3, but that's about it. Will you even be on the team next year?

D-Will: You struggled, and last night were outplayed by a 3rd-stringer. You redeemed yourself with the game-winner in game 3, but overall, it wasn't enough. You're still my favorite player. I hope the rest of the team can come to want it as badly as you do.

I still love ya. At least you didn't get swept. Better luck next year.

Love, Al

3 comments:

tysqui said...

I think that there will be some big changes to the Jazz this year, but I have no idea what they will be.

JTENMAN said...

Those are much nicer words for the Jazz than I have. I think AK is gone for sure which is a shame but he is just making too much money. Boozer could be gone but who knows. Maybe next year Jazz...

Rachelle said...

At least you and Tucker agree on one thing...The Lakers SUCK!