Friday, June 6, 2008

Buck wild

Tyler finally posted about our house. Check it out here. Last night we went to RC Willey to look at furniture, and I feel like we went buck wild! We bought a bedroom set, a mattress, and a dining table with chairs. The dining table won't be available until August, so I'll have to learn more patience waiting for that. The other stuff is set to be delivered a few days after we close. We've been talking about getting a king bed for a while to help with my sleep woes (not just the recent ones; I've had sleep troubles ever since I had Ada), so we went to look at mattresses. We were very surprised at how expensive they were, and I told Tyler to forget about it. But he convinced me that it was worth the money, so we got a good one and a king sized bedroom set to go along with it. I'm excited. Now we can put our queen bed in the bedroom downstairs, so if anyone wants to have a sleepover we can accommodate you! We still have plenty of furniture to buy, but it was fun to get started!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

That is so EXCITING :) I am looking forward to many more shopping trips in the future.

Sabrina said...

So fun! Brett's philosophy about beds is that you spend about 1/3 of your life in them so you might as well get a good one. Way to go!

Rachelle said...

I am so excited for you guys! Way to go with the king bed. That is so great. Cant wait to see your new house.

alisquire said...

Ha ha, Sabrina, that's exactly what Tyler said too!

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Man I sure hope that your bad sleeping habits aren't because of our loudness next door. I am so sorry, I know we are loud. If Scott would just get his tickling attack urges under control I'm sure you could actually sleep. I am so excited for you guys to get into your house, but sad to lose you as neighbors. Who am I going to borrow stuff from? And P.S. Your vanilla we borrowed is sitting on my counter and I am SO sorry I haven't brought it back yet. I will bring it by tomorrow. I SWEAR!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I saw the pics of your house and it is beautiful! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! I hope to come out there and see it in person soon!