Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thoughts

-Father's Day was on Sunday. As you can see, Tyler is such a great father to Ada. She's lucky to have a dad who loves her and provides for her. She has so much fun with him! I've loved seeing her really warm up to him since he's been done with school. One thing that Tyler and Ada do together that is just hilarious is lie on the floor and kick their legs in the air while laughing hysterically. Ada absolutely loves it!
-Speaking of Ada and Tyler, she said the funniest thing yesterday. I was talking to Tyler on the phone and when I got off, she found my cell phone. I asked her who was on the phone and she said it was Daddy. She then put the phone up to her ear and said, "Hello, this is Tyler Squire."
-The Celtics won the NBA title last night. I was cheering for them. I've always kind of liked Paul Pierce, so I'm happy for him. Even though they've won way more titles than anyone else, it's been a long time since their last. I think I would rather see anyone (except for the Spurs) win a title over Phil Jackson. I'm glad his team got crushed. KG is a nut. He cracks me up.
-Tyler and I are getting so antsy about moving into our house. We wish we could start today! We still need dressers for the girls and a few more bedding and bath accessories, but I've been working on that! In July we'll probably get furniture to go in the basement since we have $750 in gift cards to RC Willey that are effective July 1. It's nice to get money back from our other purchases!
-It's a good thing June has been mild until now. I'm having a hard time with this heat! Yesterday I skipped my nap because it was too hot to sleep in the bedroom. Oh, I can't wait for central air!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

You and Tucker have the most opposite likes in sports. He HATES Paul Pierce with a passion. It kinda cracks me up because you guys are SO different. I would be little scared to have you both in a room together talking basketball! :)