Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Never thought I'd say this

Anyone who knows me knows that I love my sleep. So you may be surprised, as I am, that I don't like going to bed anymore. For several nights in a row I get in bed and just lay there, unable to fall asleep. Plus, I have to get up a million times to pee. I think part of it is I have trouble getting comfortable and part is my mind is racing. There's so much happening in the near future for us that my mind is going crazy. Of course I'm tired and would love to be asleep, but if I'm just going to be laying there I may as well get up and read. Or blog.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I am sorry to hear that. I understand the feeling. It's really annoying. I had an especially hard time falling asleep when I was pregnant, so maybe the hormones really do something as well. However, your life is changing quite a bit in the next few weeks, so I am sure it's hard to shut your mind off. I hope you can start getting better sleep soon, before the baby is born, since you know how much you'll be getting after :)

tysqui said...

And all while your husband can sleep through a hurricane. Maybe we need a bigger bed?

Shanny said...

I had this happen just the other night. I woke up to feed Julia at around 4, she ate pretty quick and fell back asleep, but I was up for the next hour or so, just laying there, my mind going a million miles a minute. So annoying. Hopefully it passes soon!