Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What the...?

How is it already June? June 3rd, in fact! I can't believe how fast time flies. My due date is only 5 1/2 weeks away! I am not feeling ready. I've been afraid for some reason that I'll have this baby early when I'm not expecting it. The other day we went to IKEA and I was totally beat afterwards. My lower back was killing me, and I was telling Tyler it could be preterm labor. Luckily all I needed was a nap and things were fine. For the longest time I didn't really feel like I was pregnant. For the last little while I've not wanted to be pregnant anymore, but I'm definitely not ready to have another child to care for! I've been feeling achy and uncomfortable for a while now, and I'm starting to realize how little time I have left. I've talked to several friends about pregnancy, and everyone seems to have their own struggles. Some struggle with the pregnancy, some with the delivery. My biggest struggle is actually bringing a baby home and taking care of it. With Ada, I hardly got out at the beginning and had trouble getting back into the swing of things. I'm interested to see how things will go with two kids. I hear it's not too bad, but we'll see! At least we'll be in a new house with lots of space. We should be moved in before the baby is born. If this is news to anyone, Tyler will soon be posting about it, so keep checking his blog!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You've already bought a house?!! Where is it? It's in my neighborhood, right? Wasn't that part of the "Master Plan"? :) I can't believe you only have 5 1/2 weeks left...this last part is rough, but I'm sooooooooooo excited for you!!!

Angie said...

Give me the child...I will care for her. :)

Shiree said...

I am that same as you. Pregnancy and delivery are okay it's the caring for a new baby and myself part that gets me. Give me a call anytime and I can sympathize with you! (or babysit...) I want to invite you to my blog, but I don't know your address. E-mail me at shireemartin@gmail.com if you want an invite.