Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's gonna be a glorious day

It's a great day. Today for the first time since I got pregnant, I totally fit into one of my normal pairs of pants! They actually fit me better now than they did before (I now fill them out more). I've been so sick of wearing all my maternity pants and fat pants. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can fit into the rest of them. Ah, just in time for Fall! Other things worth noting:

*Morgan came over today and we went to see the Elephant Parade at the Gateway. Tyler met us there. It was very short, but cool. My kind of parade! It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, although we did have to park in the dungeon where it reeked of raw sewage. Pictures pending.
*I'm participating in my second straight year of Fantasy Football. I'm off to a great start at 3-0. You can't expect any less from a team called the Butt Whoopers. Last year I was in the final match-up but couldn't pull off the victory. Hopefully this year I can win it all.
*The Cougs have a bye this week. It's just as well, since their last two games have only been interesting for the first halves. Next week will prove much the same as they travel to Logan to play Utah State. Poor Aggies.
*Emily and Sally are in town and I've had fun hanging out with them. Yesterday we went to a Layers open house. I have a clothing obsession as of late, but can't afford to purchase anything. Luckily my mom was there and bought me some cute shirts for Christmas. Can't wait for December!

5 comments:

JTENMAN said...

Who are you playing with? Hopefully you are kicking Tyler's butt!

alisquire said...

Oh yeah--Tyler's a measly 0-3. We're playing with his family.

Veronica said...

Yea for fitting into your pants! That's cool that y'all see Dr. Allred too. He is so worth drive!

Liz said...

Congrats on fitting into your pants! That is cause for celebration. Your girls are adorable!

Spencer said...

Nice Radiohead reference.