Sunday, September 14, 2008

My husband is a psychic


During the Olympics, Tyler predicted that Usain Bolt would win the 100m dash with a world record time of 9.69 seconds. Turns out he was right on. Then yesterday during the BYU game, when they were up 21-0, Tyler made the comment that it would be funny if they beat UCLA 60-0. Not exactly right, but pretty darn close. BYU annihilated the Bruins by a score of 59-0. It was so nice to actually watch a BYU game without feeling nervous. Their offense was practically unstoppable and their defense was awesome too. I was shocked, as I know everyone else was. My one complaint is that Max Hall threw an interception at the beginning of the second half. Without that, it would have been a pretty perfect game. Hopefully they can keep up the good work. Fresno State lost last night, so now all we need is for ECU and Utah to go down...

4 comments:

tysqui said...

I knew you were going to post this.

Angie said...

Poor baby Kate. Her parents don't post pictures of her.

Rachelle said...

Nice usage of the word annihilate.

Michelle and Tony said...

Go Cougs. I was at that game and got to watch the first quarter from the side line down on the field. It was such a fun game. Nice to see BYU win by so much, just like they used to! I am seeing a BCS Bowl game...