Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bored

I'm sitting here home alone (well, Ada's in bed) and I don't feel like doing much. I've been watching basketball practically all day. I think the last of today's games just finished. The Jazz are playing, but they're getting killed by the Lakers. I'm disappointed that BYU lost. I should have seen it coming, though. This year for them has been eerily similar to last year. I wish Belmont would have pulled off the upset against Duke. They were so close! I had a feeling Kansas State was going to beat USC, so I'm glad I picked them. Why the heck did I pick Baylor to beat Purdue though? Anyway, it's a fun and exciting time of year. Too bad Tyler isn't around to enjoy it with me. He gets to see games in person, but misses seeing lots of other good ones! I haven't really done anything today, but I have big plans to go shopping and hang out in Park City tomorrow. The one good part about Tyler leaving every year is that I get to buy stuff! It is very therapeutic for me.

Ada has seemed a lot better the last two days. Her cough is still around, but it seems to be getting better. I can tell she's feeling better. She did throw a mother of a tantrum today, but it was because I got sick of blowing bubbles and put them back in the cupboard. She just can't get enough of a good thing I guess. But I was so happy that after playing outside for a while today, she didn't object when I brought her in. Phew! Those times seem to trigger the worst fits.

That is all. I suppose I'll go to bed.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Devin had your blog address. Your little girl is getting so big. It is good to see what you guys are up to. We miss the Village. Here is my blog address yeatesworld.blogspot.com

tysqui said...

I miss you and I'm thrilled that you had a good time shopping!