Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Short sleeve weather

The weather has been so nice the last few days. Yesterday it was in the 60s, and today is supposed to be just as nice. I love it! Easter was nice too, although not quite as warm. It was fun to wear my new Easter dress and put Ada in hers. She looked so adorable (her hair is a little messy in the pictures since Tyler had the camera and we couldn't take any until evening). Since Tyler flew in from California on Easter, we didn't do anything for Ada until last night. We did an egg hunt for her outside. She had lots of fun, and looked cute in her new shirt and flip-flops (I went buck wild in Park City while Tyler was gone and spent way too much money, but I got tons of good deals for myself and the girls!). Here are a few pictures:







2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Good work on that outfit! It's so cute. She looks like she had fun on her hunt!

Shanny said...

That daughter of yours is adorable. And I'm sure she loved all the CANDY!