Friday, March 14, 2008

Let the Madness begin!

Yesterday was the official start of the conference tournaments for all of the "good" conferences in college basketball. We don't even know which teams are going to the tourney yet, but the madness has already begun! In the MWC alone there were three very exciting games that went down to the wire. The UNLV/TCU game was one of the best I've seen in a long time (too bad TCU couldn't pull it off in the end). The Utah/New Mexico game was great too. Tyler and I stayed up past midnight to see Utah win in overtime. Poor New Mexico is probably out of the tournament now. I love this time of year (except for the fact that Tyler always leaves me for half a week)! I hope this year there are more upsets than last, and I hope BYU actually gets a decent seed!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

We stayed up too. Great games yesterday. I love this time of year too.

Rummage said...

I'm not holding my breath when it comes to seeding. The MWC doesn't get much respect.

You and Ada are more than welcome to come stay with Angie and I while Tyler is out of town. It was a lot of fun last year!

alisquire said...

That was fun, Hy. Did you ever finish your quilt?