Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Psych!

I was planning on blogging tonight about how the Jazz suck on the road, but what do you know? They came back and pulled off the victory in Milwaukee. Good thing! I'm scared for the Boston game on Friday. I've always loved the Jazz. I love watching the games and I love most of the players. The ultimate would be for them to win the title. I don't even know what I would do if that happened! I've never been so bummed in my life as when they lost to the Bulls in the finals two years in a row. I still have vivid memories of bad calls that should have gone the Jazz's way. I don't know if this is their year because they do have tons of trouble on the road (although they're AWESOME at home), but in a couple of years, WATCH OUT!

Ada loves watching the Jazz too. She says things like, "Go Jazz!" and "Go Booz!" I think he's her favorite. She's so cute. She's gonna be a little sports fan just like her parents. Here's a recent picture of her that I have to post because I just can't get over how adorable she is (and Tyler's a looker too):


Finally, a shout-out goes to Grandpa Lisonbee (Tyler's grandpa). I went to Costco yesterday with my friend Rachel and we ran into him there. He waited for us at the check-out and asked me if he could pay for my stuff. I felt dumb because I only had two silly things: tanning lotion and a dress for Ada. But he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, so I'm really grateful to him for that!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Well sweet jiblets grandpa. That is a delightful surprise. By the way my favorite thing about your post it the title "Psych" Its been way to long since a heard that word!

Sam said...

Ask a huge Celtics fan, I knew before the game started that the Jazz would win. They are a great team and they will be tough for anyone to beat in the playoffs.