Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day Two

Today has been a much better day than yesterday. Yesterday we really just sat around all day, but today we actually got out. Ada has seemed pretty happy and hasn't had any more puking incidents, so we went shopping with Morgan. We went to Robert's and then to Ross (it's practically next door. How could we NOT go?). I ended up buying maternity shorts for $11 and capris for $8. Not too shabby! I also got some newborn pajamas for the baby and a huge stuffed Elmo for Ada. It was only $2.50 and she couldn't put it down! It was a bit dirty, so I threw it in the washer when we got home. We got Wendy's for lunch, put Ada down for a nap, and watched 'The Holiday'. It was pretty good. When I took the laundry out, I immediately noticed something was amiss with Elmo. He had burst open in two spots and there was batting everywhere! I guess he was too big to be able to move around much in there; plus, our washing machine is really old and crappy. We re-stuffed him and Morgan did a fine job of stitching him back up. It was pretty funny. Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be good too. I'm going down to Murray to hang out with my friend Kim.

2 comments:

tysqui said...

You sound like you are doing well. Things are sure nice down here. Love ya!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Poor Elmo!