Saturday, April 19, 2008

Days 3 and 4

Well, this long week is almost over. The last few days haven't been too bad. Thursday night I hung out with my friend Sabrina and yesterday I hung out with Kim. Ada and I hung out at my mom's and my parents took us to dinner at Rumbi. Last night I watched 'The Pursuit of Happyness' with Jordan and Morgan. It was very good! This morning I had a Primary training meeting, so they came back over to watch Ada. We played outside for a while. It's warm but very windy! Ada has had lots of bad tantrums lately, and she pooped in the tub this morning. Good times. Today I have to prepare a Sharing Time lesson and clean. At least the playoffs have started, so I'll have some good ball to keep me company.

The worst part about Tyler being gone this time is that I haven't been able to talk to him on the phone. There is no reception where he is. He has had limited access to a computer at the hotel, so I've heard from him a couple of times at least. Today they'll be back in Vegas, so we'll finally get to speak to each other. He gets home tomorrow morning. We can't wait. He owes us big-time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life as a single mom is not something that I look forward to. Neal and going to be gone for 5 weeks starting May 13. Then, later in the year, he will be gone for all of September and all of November. I thought that year 4 of medical school was supposed to be the best. It really sinks for me, though!