Sunday, April 6, 2008

Winner winner, chicken dinner

It looks like I've officially wrapped up the victory in the Squire Family bracket challenge. Even though the national championship game isn't until tomorrow, nobody has a chance of passing me. I needed lots of help from Memphis and Kansas, and they didn't disappoint (plus I wanted those two teams to win anyway). If either or both would have lost, several people could have tied or even passed me. Lucky me! Last year I did really poorly, but I believe I won it all the year before. Thanks in advance to Tyler's dad for ponying up a cash prize!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What were you saying about "Go Davidson" a few blogs back? Good thing for you KU is on a roll this year. For your sake and the rest of Kansas. Rock Chalk.

alisquire said...

It wasn't so much Kansas winning as UNC losing. I don't think anyone picked Davidson to go to the Final Four, so it would have helped me by not giving anyone else points. Instead, it helped people catch up to me since lots of people put Kansas in the Final Four while I didn't. Plus, I like to see the upset. But I am glad Kansas will be in the final game.