Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Tale of Two Days

Yesterday was an absolutely perfect day. The temperature was in the 80s, so Ada and I wore our shorts and flip flops and played outside. We got a good walk in too. In the evening we ate a potluck dinner outside with some friends. It was lots of fun.

Today it is snowing. I should have known it wouldn't be a good day when Ada woke us up before 6:00 a.m. because she was throwing up. Again. This time, though, she seemed happy afterwards. It's hard to say if she's really sick or not. We've pretty much been sitting around all day. To make matters worse, Tyler will be leaving us tonight for about 4 1/2 days. He's going on a big hike with his parents and some of their friends. I hope Ada doesn't have any more incidents that I will have to take care of on my own. When Tyler left us last month, I spent almost $200 in Park City on myself, Ada, and the new baby. Tyler wasn't too pleased, so I told him it was my shopping therapy for this next trip too. Now I'm not so sure. Being alone for that long can be so depressing!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

You know I am always down for shopping therapy if you want!

Kim said...

Good thing we have plans! I can't wait to see ya. I love the new do!!