Monday, October 27, 2008

A much-needed date

Tyler's test is finally done! Yay! We celebrated on Saturday evening at Tucano's at The Gateway while my parents watched the girls. It's very similar to Rodizio Grill, but I didn't think the quality was as good. I did like the salad bar better though. It was so nice to get out and do something alone. We then went to Old Navy because I'd heard they had $1 Halloween tees. Those were mostly gone, but we did find some KILLER deals on clothes for the girls. All the clearance stuff was an extra 50% off, so we got four shirts, a skirt, jeans, capris, and two hats and spent a grand total of $22.60! I couldn't be happier. It was the best night I've had in a long time!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

WOW...You should shop more often if you find deals like that

Becky said...

Sounds like a wonderful date! Those moments alone are precious and rare! I'm glad you got to enjoy it so much!

Shiree said...

Dating gets so nerdy after your married, doesn't it? Shopping for clothes for your children becomes a break. I love it. Last weekend Cory's mom took both kids for the night (first time away from Josie!) and we went grocery shopping and cleaned the apartment. But it was nice to not have anyone mess it up behind me! Ahhh.....