Friday, April 17, 2015

November 2014

Things slowed down a bit in November, but only slightly :). Tyler took the girls to play mini golf one night while I was gone



Ada painted a DC picture



Lyla helped us pick out carpet



We took the girls to Disney on Ice




Cuties



Ada painted a water lilies picture for Reflections, and she was one of the winners! The one she did in art class was much better, but this was still pretty dang good for an 8-year-old




Just cute Ly



I chopped Ly's hair...myself. Not sure why I didn't just take her in, but she can make anything look cute!



They actually started digging for our house at the end of October, but it went from a hole...


...to footings...



...to foundation walls pretty quick. Tyler is documenting the whole process on his blog



These cute cousins love Baby Lucy



Kate especially loves babies



I think this was taken at Reflections night. They had a photo booth for the kids



I made a couple of pies. Couldn't wait until Thanksgiving



The McIntyres came into town and Rachel and I ran the South Davis 5k on Thanksgiving




Tyler took the girls to the zoo while we were running. He ended up buying a zoo pass









Tyler set up this work station in the basement so he could watch bowl games while getting some work done



While Tyler worked (watched football) I decorated for Christmas! I will miss that bay window

1 comment:

Bel said...

I must admit from all the pictures it doesn't look like you slowed down too much, hehe! It was another fun packed month! Great job running a 5k, that's awesome. How exciting to see the house come to life, love it!! Your girls always look darling.