Monday, April 13, 2015

October 2014

Abby bought a couple of blankets for her soon-to-be-born baby girl and wanted my help crocheting the edges. I resurrected my crocheting skills (I hadn't done it since before Ada was born) and taught her how. We each did one blanket



Baby Lucy finally arrived, right after Abby and Scott bought their first house! My girls love having another baby cousin





One night we wanted to eat out, but Tyler and I couldn't agree on where to go. We decided to split up! Ada and Kate went with Tyler and Ly was my date for the night



We were driving along the highway and came upon this monstrosity



After sitting on our lot on the NSL bench for over a year, we finally got the ball rolling on building!



We cracked our stove top shortly after moving into our house. After six years, we finally got it fixed! We are awesome like that



1 comment:

Bel said...

I didn't know you could crochet! Good for you!! That baby looks so sweet and tiny, aww! We are so excited for you guys to move up here, yay!