Friday, April 10, 2015

September 2014--Washington, D.C.

I was thinking about flying to Virginia to help Emily, who had just given birth to baby #4 and whose husband had been deployed to Qatar, but when Tyler found $200 round-trip tickets to DC, we decided to make a family trip of it! Tyler has already blogged most of the trip here, here, here, here, here, and here. I was going to wait for him to finish blogging the trip before I made this post, but I need to keep going before I get further behind! Keep an eye on Tyler's blog for the rest of the trip. In the meantime, enjoy this pic from the trip:




1 comment:

Bel said...

This trip looks AH-MAZING!! I have been wanting to go there for a while now. Seeing your trip makes me want to go even more, eek! So many fun things and wonderful memories. Tyler did a great job blogging about it, love all the pics!