Friday, January 4, 2008

Who needs a vacuum?


Ada has been so funny lately. Several times a day, she'll find a tiny crumb or something on the floor, give it to Tyler or me, and say, "Kucky!" It's like she's a little detective who walks around staring at the floor holding a magnifying glass to her eye. I don't know how she sees everything, especially with the type of carpet we have. The other day I was in my bedroom trying to put one of those tiny clear elastics in her hair and I dropped it. I couldn't find it, so I got another one. Well, today I saw Ada walking out of my bedroom with something in her mouth. It was none other than the elusive elastic! I'll have to start hiring her out to find stuff for people.

She's getting so big and smart. I can't believe it. We're trying to teach her colors. Although most of the time she calls everything 'yellow' (it must be her favorite), she can correctly identify blue, red, purple, pink, and green. She also knows her last name now. She still has a little naughty streak in her (today she scribbled on the cabinet with a crayon), but she's lots of fun. I love it when she learns new things.

No comments: